CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Man oh Man

Well life has been going pretty good for me my man got a job!! yay guess im getting christmas presents this year!! (well i do every year but i was scared I wasn't gonna get any) but yeahh anyways other than that life has been fine my daughter has like a little cold but she's getting better!! I feel kinda weird because nobody really writes on here but me if u guys are reading START WRITING IN YOUR BLOGS DAMMIT and you know who you are I need to comment on you guys!! soo dang I haven't even talked about our girls night out!! I'll try and post some pics soon so you guys can see how much fun we were having I don't wanna go into too much details because that's private!! wellpz homitas until next time!!!

0 comments: