CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Been a while

Yeah It's been a while since I've been on here!! Just wanted to check in to see if anyone has been on here!!! Life has been okay pretty mellow everythings... chill I don't know how else to put it... Man I'm so tired of high school and I know I can do it but I'm lagging it because I have things in my life that I have to take care of too... My family. So halloween was fun!! I got a lot of candy!! I was a hula dancer, Angeliah was a tiger and Angel (my man) was a scary a$$ wizard kids were freaked out it was hilarious!! And Azucena made a surprise appearance (lol) at school If u read this I missed ur a$$ girl... Well I really can't think of anything else until next time!!!

1 comments:

*RUTHIE* said...

hey gurl... where are you at??? dont you think we miss you?? so hey it was fun @ blancas..huh?? we should repeat it some other time..alright... well you need 2 come to skool...we miss you!!!
bueno chika...dont forget that i love ya like a sister...
peace...RUTHIE