CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The First Part Last Reading Response 3

Pregnancy was a very fun, but unusual time for me. My first 6 months was hell in the morning. I know you guessed why.. morning-sickness. Ugh it sucked so bad. I should've just slept on the toilet. Besides the morning-sickness i was okay. I was hungry like 18 hours of the day but I was okay. I ate non-stop and in the end i gained about 70 pounds.

I did.t really have crazy cravings. I craved a lot of spicy food and elotes. The corn with the cheese and tapatio. Whatever it is it was the bomb and when I finally ate some I ate it so fast I threw it up like 15 minutes later.

1 comments:

DeAnna said...

70 pounds? you gained 70 pounds during your pregnancy? well where did it all go after you gave birth? what's your secret?